You know you are a missionary in the tropics when:
1. Your 9 month old has a farmer's tan.
2. You have mango stains on all your clothes and mango pulp in your teeth...constantly.
3. You cohabitate with ants...and are fine with it as long as they don't bite.
4.You sift your flour, not because you want fluffy bread, but because you want to make sure you get all the bugs and their larvae out before you bake.
5. When the temperature drops to 79 and you are cold.
6. When your laundry schedule depends on the weather.
7. When BO no longer bothers you.
8. You plan your meals around what will require the least amount of time for the oven to be on.
9. Your morning routine now includes sunscreen and bug spray, and this is routine is repeated 17,000 times a day.
10. When you choose a church based on how breezy it is.