Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mae



My precious middle child turned 3 yesterday. I can hardly believe it has been 3 years since we lived in China, and had a baby there. Crazy.

I know I already shared the story of her birth with you, so I will spare you from hearing (reading) that a second time, but I was looking through some old pictures and found these that I thought you would like to see...



This is the sign at the registration desk at the hospital. "Enguiry" and registration. You know, in case you have anything you want to "enguire" about.





And here is my first ultrasound there. Raise your hand if you have ultrasounds of your babies written entirely in Chinese?? (Ok, so I know a few of you could actually raise your hands) But look closely at my name. Yep. "JessWica". I really liked it when I first saw it on here, and thought about legally changing my name to that, but when I went into the social security office the line was really long and I didn't feel like waiting.

So, there you go. Childbirth in China. Its full of new experiences, misspelled English words, and no medication. I won't be doing it again, but if any of you want to I suggest checking out this site. It would probably help you have a better experience than I did. And that is what this blog is here for. Providing you all helpful information for when you give birth in China. I know that makes this site an indispensable part of your life.

Your Welcome,
JessWica

No comments:

Post a Comment