Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sepik Crud



The region where we live in Papua New Guinea is called the Sepik. It is a big, hot, humid swamp. It breeds lots of weird diseases. This rash is affectionately know as the "Sepik Crud". It is known as this and not as its scientific or medical name because know one knows its scientific or medical name. Nobody knows what it is or how to treat it, but missionaries here have been getting for years.

I now have this rash all the way up my left arm and on my stomach. It itches. It burns. It looks disgusting.  I have put every cream under the sun on this thing and it just keeps on spreading. It woke me up in the middle of the night last night  and said,  "Just give up with the creams already. I will leave when I darn well please, oh and my name is Donald by the way, nice the meet you. " ***There is a chance this may have been a dream***

So, I just thought that since Donald was now a part of my life I should introduce him to you. I mean it would be rude not to right???

1 comment:

  1. I just pray in the healing name of Jesus, that Donald finds a new friend. Thank you to our ultimate saviour that He is and will always be our Healer, our Doctor.

    ReplyDelete