Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dummy

I slipped and fell down our stairs on Saturday, and hurt my ribs. I may have a broken one, but there is no way to tell since the "hospital" here does not have an x-ray machine. Well...to be fair, there is an x-ray machine but it is broken. I seriously doubt I have a broken rib. I think maybe just badly bruised.

Anyway, I have been doing nothing but sitting around and watching movies while my husband does all the work, and I have to admit that the first day it was pretty cool, but now I am going a little insane. And I am sure 3N1 is too.

So, I don't have a lot to share, but I thought I would share with you a very important lesson that I learned while watching Harry Potter.

Ladies, always. ALWAYS be nice to the chubby nerd...



Because he might just grow up to look like this...




***Update on the Chen family*** Their daughter is home from the hospital and doing much better and Wayne made it back safely to Taiwan to be with his family. Thanks everyone for praying for them! Please continue to pray as Gail will start radiation soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment