Friday, November 25, 2011

What are you thankful for?

In case you haven't figured it out yet, our internet is still down. We went to town and bought a little magic stick that you plug in your computer and you can get internet from the cell phone company. 3G hasn't exactly made it to PNG yet though, so it is very slow. You can forget about adding any pictures. But we can check facebook and our email and I can post more boring posts with no pictures on this blog, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

I just felt the need to confess to you that the previous post about me being very cool with being 30 has all gone straight down the toilet. Yesterday I found spider veins all over my thighs, and I am now freaking out. Is this what 30 means????

I guess they have been there for a while, but we only have florescent lights so it is really hard to see all the flaws you have. (it makes plucking you eyebrows very hard)

Anyway, so now I am feeling old and gross, and like there is no turning back. I am thinking of "leaning into it" and getting some mom jeans and really outdated haircut...but I guess mom jeans would be too hot...and no one would see the haircut because my hair is always in a ponytail.

I guess the Lord knew what He was doing by sending me to this hot place where I have to wear long baggy shorts, and ponytails all the time. And for that, I am very very thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. And a very merry Black Friday to you all.

1 comment: