Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kids...


They love to imitate what we do. And right now, this seems to be all I am doing, so why wouldn't she copy me? I just hope she knows what could happen if she starts that this early...

She should be afraid. Very, very, afraid. I know I am.



This actually insipred me to write a little thank you note to my brassiere...

Dear Friend,
Thank you for all your support over the years. Even though you have made me uncomfortable at times, I realize now that it was for my own good. I will be dedicated to our relationship forever.
Yours in deepest gratitude,
Jessi

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gracious. There are no words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY!!! HAHA!! I can't wait to have dinner with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many piglets for that lady! Your post made me laugh my head off!

    ReplyDelete