Well, we have now been here for a month, and I thought I would reflect a little about what our lives have looked like these last 30 days...
1. It has been a month since I have driven a car.
2. It has been a month since I have eaten ice cream.
3. It has been a month since I have slept in a nice air conditioned room.
4. We have been here for about 30 days and I have had diarrhea for 15 of them.
5. I have been to beach 5 times (prior to this it had been 4 years!)
6. I have played a million board games with my husband and girls (and it is lots of fun!)
7. I have made some great new friends (both ex-pat and nationals)
8. I have loved every minute of it!!!
Here are just a few pictures of our time here:
Me with my language helper, Ruth. She is currently at the island of Manus visiting her home village...Come back soon, Ruth! We miss you!
On the way to church
At the market
Some local houses
And finally I leave you with a few pics of one of our trips to the beach