Monday, February 20, 2012

Sounds I hate


***Please excuse this post that comes from a grumpy, sleepless, bad attitude...


1. Tennis shoes squeaking on a basketball court

2. Geckos

3. Every bird that exists in PNG. They all love to make mind numbingly loud noises at night

4. Mia's pacifiers hitting the floor at 6 am as she is throwing them out of her bed telling me she has no intentions of going back to sleep

5. The generator being turned OFF

6. Rats crawling in my walls

7.Your Mom

The End

***Sorry, I didn't really mean that about your mom. I am sure she is a lovely person. I have just had no sleep for the last 3 nights since we have had no power. It is hot and our fans make a huge difference. They are huge metal blade fans. They swirl around lots of air and drown out even more noise. I love them and am very sad when they sit still and lifeless in my house. Hopefully, the next post will come from a happy, well rested Tribal Wife with no insults to your family. Thank you for understanding.

2 comments:

  1. hehe!! :)

    Hang in there!!! Sorry about the power situation! doesn't sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally understand... I need fan noise at night (and the breeze) to sleep well.

    ReplyDelete